Thursday, April 18, 2019

30A - Final Reflection

What sticks out to me as my most formative experience was reading the book on Elon Musk and Andrew Carnegie. I'll definitely remember the things I take away from the books for years. My most joyous experience had to be reading the books as it was easy work. The experience I am most proud of myself for accomplishing was coming up with the venture concept and seeing how into it over the semester I have developed it.

I don't really see myself as an entrepreneur because I haven't started anything or done anything yet. I definitely feel that I have moved a lot closer to developing an entrepreneurial mindset.

The one recommendation to future students is to make sure you balance your week out with watching the videos and doing the lectures. I would recommend they take notes on the lectures in order to perform best in this course. I recommend them being able to manage their time efficiently and to take effective notes in order to foster that mindset.
Image result for entrepreneurship

3 comments:

  1. I agree, the 3 books I read this semester for this class were very insightful and helpful; even if it weren't for this class I would want to read them on my own. I also agree that it's important for future students to balance their week for completing assignments and watching the videos, because the class is online (with the in-person workshops as extra credit) it's easy to fall into the pattern of getting behind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that being an entrepreneur is quite a flexible term. To be an entrepreneur does not necessarily mean that you have to go out into the field and create a business. It means can you identify problems and sit down and come up with potential solutions, whether or not you are actually capable of actually following through. I think that regardless of our business ideas, this class really did make entrepreneurs out of all of us.

    ReplyDelete