Wednesday, April 10, 2019

26A - Celebrating Failure

1) Last semester I failed chem 1 and calc 1 since I thought I could study the same way as I did but turns out that I tried to tech myself and kinda knew the material but not good enough.

2)What I learned is that I have to actually study and make sure I actually know what I'm doing so I don't fail another class and screw up my schedule.

3) I handle failure the same way I do for everything since I've had a nonchalant attitude and live life attitude since I was born I just go with the flow. I'll change my ways so it doesn't happen again but when it happens I'll be like "ok" and move on with my life. I don't think this class changed my perspective on failure since it happens and is part of life. I would still be more likely to a risk if I feel like I would most likely benefit from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment