Thursday, April 11, 2019

28A - Your Exit Strategy

1) The exit strategy I plan to make is once I feel the business has gotten as far as it could with the markets I want I'll retire and  live off the constant supply of money from the licensing deals that I made with the companies. The business I could just stop doing and not make it active. and have it as the name for the licensing deals as use that to get the money.

2) I selected this particular exit strategy as it makes the most sense since I could retire early and live of the money that keeps on coming in.

3) My exit strategy has influenced other decisions I've made in my concept since the exit has anyways been to retire after all markets have been utilized and live off the licensing deals. It didn't really influence how I identified an opportunity since the opportunity remains giving the tech to car companies but influenced how I want to give it to them. IT has influenced my growth intentions and how to acquire and use resources as it's based on just producing the tech making sure it works and licensing it right away which allows me to use minimal resources to make sure its always updated as I can have the car companies do it themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment