2. The feedback I got that was important was how my past elevator pitches didn't have anything to do with my idea that I've been using the whole semester. The most surprising feedback I got was that I had more energy than the first one which I think was the opposite. The feedback that was insightful was that they said the climate I do my elevator pitches is means a lot s well as saying i need to have more than the upper half of my body shown.
3. I changed the topic of my elevator pitch so that it talks about the venture idea I've been talking about in other exercises instead of on a different idea. My pitch isn't as memorized or a better pitch because I've had to make a new one. However I feel more comfortable in front of the camera though.
I believe this pitch was fun and the concept is very good. Car safety is also a priority to manufacturers and buyers. Creating an app that allows vehicles to communicate to each other is brilliant. You dressed professionally and you presented the concept in a way where I knew the risks but also how the concept could be a necessity in the future. Nice pitch.
ReplyDeleteI don't think I saw any of your past elevator pitches, but this one was very professional and informative. I think that you did a good job explaining your offering and convincing your viewers that it is a much needed innovation in transportation, safety and technology. You are professionally dressed, so that's good, and congratulations for remembering your script! I totally read off my laptop screen when I did mine.
ReplyDeleteHi Jake! I think its great that you took your feedback into consideration and used it to reform your new pitch. It's important for you to connect the main thing you talk about to your idea because it will allow your pitch to flow better, or yourself and your audience. But overall, I think your pitch was professional and I enjoyed watching it.
ReplyDeleteThe idea presented from your pitch is coherent with your prior posts and I think that sort of causality inherently made this elevator pitch far better than the prior two. It's great that you sold the idea on your own two feet rather than sitting down but most of all there was clearly enthusiasm in your pitch.
ReplyDelete