What makes me different:
- Passionate: When i'm passionate about something I can get really into what i'm doing and work all day and wouldn't even know.
- Hard-working: I can be hardworking but mostly when i'm passionate about what i'm doing as i will work however long i have to till it's done. I'll even work all night if I have to.
- Tenacious- Once I get my mind on something I want to get done it becomes my focus and i'll be super focused on that project until i'm done because i have to feel like i have to get it done.
- Creative- Ever since i was little i was able to imagine things and be able to get lost in my mind and think about creating a bunch of stuff and can zone out and think of pretty much anything that comes to my mind and figure out in my head how to make it actually work.
- Quick Learner- When I need to learn something for a project i'm working on by myself or learning something for personal interest, i'm able to pick it up quickly and be able to understand it in a short amount of time.
Interviews:
https://soundcloud.com/jake-anderer/entrepreneurship-class-interview-1
https://soundcloud.com/jake-anderer/entrepreneurship-class-interview-2
https://soundcloud.com/jake-anderer/entrepreneurship-class-interview-3
https://soundcloud.com/jake-anderer/entrepreneurship-class-interview-4
https://soundcloud.com/jake-anderer/entrepreneurship-class-interview-5
Reflection:
I think how I see my myself and how others do is very similar as i believe they got an accurate representation of me especially my mom being since she raised me so she would best know me. I wouldn't make an corrections to the list.
https://soundcloud.com/jake-anderer/entrepreneurship-class-interview-1
https://soundcloud.com/jake-anderer/entrepreneurship-class-interview-2
https://soundcloud.com/jake-anderer/entrepreneurship-class-interview-3
https://soundcloud.com/jake-anderer/entrepreneurship-class-interview-4
https://soundcloud.com/jake-anderer/entrepreneurship-class-interview-5
Reflection:
I think how I see my myself and how others do is very similar as i believe they got an accurate representation of me especially my mom being since she raised me so she would best know me. I wouldn't make an corrections to the list.
Amanda gave such a nice interview about you. Being upbeat and positive is such an incredibly important characteristic to embody. The fact of the matter is that when creating a business, it is going to be hard. You are going to fail a million times and then maybe have one success. If you are generally an upbeat and positive person, you are also probably more tenacious and less likely to give up. When you hit those obstacles, it is important to look at them as a learning experience, keeping the silver lining in mind and not letting it destroy you. Sure, it may sometimes set you back, but it is important to have your goals and desires in the fore-front of your mind always. Awesome post!
ReplyDelete