Thursday, March 14, 2019
18A - Create a Customer Avatar
My pro typical customer would be someone who is a techie that loves new technology and buys all the latest new tech. They drive a Tesla due to it's autopilot features and its electric car capabilities. The color of the car is prob white to make it look modern. They definitely watch Shark Tank in order to find new things on the market and a bunch of science fiction shows or movies especially sci-fi. They read a lot technology magazines and websites to keep up with the latest things. They're probably in their late 20's or middle aged with possibly kids. They feel young as they are very well versed in technology.
What I have in common with the customer avatar is that I like technology as well since i think it's cool to see what new technology comes out and what it can do and all that. It's not a coincidence that I have that in common since I've always been fascinated by technology especially in sci-fi movies like star wars.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I enjoyed reading the background you gave your avatar but at the same time I felt that you said “probably” or words that are like it too many times after all this is a character that you thought up, you should be more certain on topics like the color of their car of if that person has any kids or not. I also felt that the topic of technology was mentioned a lot in the avatar’s background but not that much on the person themselves.
ReplyDeleteThe post definitely creates a connection between the avatar and your pro typical customer. The only thing I would say, however, is that you should probably try to make them a little bit more dynamic. Just based on your description, it seems that you only really focused on one aspect of your avatar, and neglected to capture the other sides of them. I have to agree though, that technology is indeed very cool, and I think that what you are offering is very interesting.
ReplyDeleteIn terms of demographics it seems that based on the avatar presented you surely lucked out. Despite the fact that the age range happens to fall in line with lower income values than say the 40-65 age range where the wealth increases, but your customer has the eager nature of being young and the wealth to buy a tesla, so that's perfect.
ReplyDeleteI liked the customer avatar you made for your product. I think the level of detail was very nice and detailed. I think it's really important to fully identify your ideal customer so that you can better market to them. By being made to provide so much detail you can better connect with them and fully identify what drives them and their needs.
ReplyDeleteI liked your avatar and I don't know if its just me but when you stated her drove a Tesla with autopilot features and it being an electric car just made me think he was from the future which I thought was awesome. It definitely not coincidental that your avatar is similar to you.
ReplyDelete