1) The behaviors I've used to keep up with the requirements is time management as I have to split doing certain things for each day so I slowly get things done throughout the week so everyday I'm not rushing to complete the assignment the night before.
2) I felt like giving up when i had to watch a bunch of lectures and had to read 400 pages in a week as I was staying up till 5 am for three nights while reading the book. What pulled me through was that I just kept on going as I knew it would be worse if I didn't do it that night and push it off till tomorrow. I feel i already developed a tenacious attitude before the past two months has my experiences being passionate about something gives me the ability to be completely focused on it and be able to work hours straight just working on that things.
3) 3 tips I would offer for next semester kids is to figure out the first week how you're gonna schedule the lectures and activities throughout the week. I would also tell them to do other homework or something else during the lectures and then take notes after on the slides as it will help for time management for other classes. I would also tell them to find something that they're passionate about and try to start something from it.
Me when I had to do the activities for this class.

I can understand the time management and the lecture videos because I must deal with the same thing, and I am pretty sure that we’re not the only ones either in this class. My suggestion for you in regards of the book is to get an early start in the book and if you end up having to do it at the last minute, you’re just going to end up hating yourself for not doing it earlier.
ReplyDeleteI think you offer really solid advice that can definitely help newcomers keep up with the workload of this course. It's important to stay on top of everything when you can because it can very easily pile up and become a bigger problem. I also like the picture you included and is very relatable to my experiences.
ReplyDeleteProcrastination is definitely a crutch for most college students, especially when it comes to completing any writing assignment that is required of them. I don't think, however, one should do the assignments while watching the lecture because I do not believe one can efficiently multitask. I believe that you should watch all of the lectures to get the most value from them possible.
ReplyDelete