Wednesday, January 16, 2019

3A-Your Entrepreneurship Story


I was exposed to entrepreneurship when I started watching Shark Tank as they had multiple entrepreneurs come and try to convince the sharks to invest in their business. I would see different kinds of people and companies and what they did right and what they did wrong. I watched the show because it was interesting to see the ideas people come up with and seeing how it turns out later on.



I enrolled in ENT 3003 because I need it to obtain a minor in entrepreneurship and I thought it looked interesting. I hope to get out of the class to learn more about entrepreneurship and learn more about starting up a business. The reason is that I’m trying to start a clothing company during the spring semester and hopefully, the things I learn in this class can help me for later on in life and for right now as well.




1 comment:

  1. I think it is interesting that you wish to learn more about entrepreneurship to start your own company, I feel that most people in this class are only taking this course besides it being easy is that it is required for their minor or degree audit so it is definitely fascinating that you are going to actually put in effort into what this class is trying to teach.

    ReplyDelete